E-mail: My last name, at the setonhill.edu domain.
- I often check my e-mail at around 11pm. While I won't likely have time for lengthy messages, I don't mind questions that I can answer quickly.
- Make sure your real name appears in the message -- chances are I won't know who "firstname.lastname@example.org" is.
- To keep your message out of my spam filter, include "LA100" in the subject line.
Phone: 724-830-1909 (but you will usually get a faster response if you e-mail)
Office Hours: Fall, 2008 office hours (in St. Joseph 403) are Mo 4-5, We 2-3, and Th 9-10, and also by appointment.
Occasionally I step out of my office briefly to run errands during my scheduled office hours. When I do, I usually leave a note on my door. If my light is still on, then I'm probably not far away.
- I usually leave my office door open. If you should happen to drop by outside of my office hours, and my door is closed, please come back later or send me an e-mail.
- If you come to my office hour, and I'm already with a student, go ahead and knock so I know someone else is waiting.