Blue Screen of Death

Here at work, one of my co-workers captured a screenshot of the blue screen of death and made that his screensaver.

I’m wondering if it is to make people feel bad for him, because if he is behind on a project and his screensaver comes on, then you think ‘poor guy is going to lose all his work because his computer crashed again.’ —Brian McCollum, in a comment.
Blue Screen of Death (Work in Progress)

Very clever!

3 thoughts on “Blue Screen of Death

1. Having the urge to throw computers out of a window must be a common human reaction. At least I’m supposing it is, since it’s what I typically hear people say when they’re ticked at the machine… myself included ;^)

2. I really do not like the “blue screen of death.” I went through the same things he did while I was working on my Science fair project. I’m not sure how many times my Mother heard me threaten to throw the computer out of the window. I retyped so many different pages because of that blue screen! My Uncle was over that night, he came in, said move over, 5 minutes later everything worked great again. I was astonished he fixed it that quick. I was still apprehensive while typing the research, so I the Word documents every 30 seconds. I managed to get it finished, and learned something else in the mean time.