Choose Your Own Adventure: I-Mockery Style

Ah summer camp. It’s a great time for us kids to get away from our parents and enjoy the great outdoors. Actually, it’s really just something your parents are forcing you to do because they hate you and want to enjoy some privacy for a change. Still, you wouldn’t mind getting away from the home front for a little while. You’ve grown tired of your mom’s meatloaf (not that the food at camp will be any better) and your father’s incessant rants about how the foreigners are taking all the good jobs. Yes indeed, some time away from that place might be just what you need. —Choose Your Own Adventure: I-Mockery Style (I-Mockery)

I haven’t gone beyond the opening screen… if I get a chance to go back online before trick-or-treating, I might try it.

2 thoughts on “Choose Your Own Adventure: I-Mockery Style

1. Hmm… maybe the path you chose was different from the one I chose! I blogged it before I got very far, but it was Halloween, so I didn’t mind letting down my hair just a bit.

2. This game was pointless, funny, but pointless. Is this a new internet genre? Wow! The game would make a sociopath cry. It made me cry. Not because it was inherently bad (though the throat-biting was a bit much) but it was so pointless that it made me want to cry. I could not sense any satire or sarcasm, just grotesquely funny scenes. Seems like something Dr. Arnzen (http://www.gorelets.com/) would like. Are you sure you don’t have dissociative personality disorder? This is one side of you I haven’t seen. *highly amused*