What Do Ya Call It

“I want to invent a word which describes the experience of following all those links on the sidebar of someone’s blog. Yeah, I know blogrolling exists. But that’s just for making the links. When I visit DFWblogs or Grumpy Girl , I get hooked on all these fascinating blog names (ethnic lounge, not so girlie, bathtub gin, sqeeshee) and want to check out every site. Blurging? Blurfing? Nameadexing? Linkalogging? Gimmee a second to think of something…though I do like the toyish sound of Linkalogging.” JriceWhat Do Ya Call ItKairosNews)