The Sims 2 now has a patch that fixes a few bugs. If only real life was debuggable like this. Here’s a few highlights:
- Fixes a problem with Sims’ jobs not functioning properly when 3 or more Sims go to work in a helicopter.
- Visitors will no longer kidnap a baby or toddler by leaving the lot while carrying them.
- An adopted baby no longer snaps to the ground when the social worker that delivers it puts it in a crib.
- A Sim whose fiancé dies can now become engaged again.
- Fixes the problem where the teddy bear would occasionally float after being put down.
- Teens no longer get the unsatisfiable “Write a Novel” want.
— Andrew Stern —In Debugging the Sims, Fiction is Stranger than Truth (Grand Text Auto)