In August 1999, I was blogging about
- Conservation efforts at Poohsticks Bridge
- A Penmanship camp in Philadelphia
- Recovering the only known copy of a lost work by the Greek mathematician Archimedes (erased by a 10th-century monk who scraped off the writing to reuse the parchment)
- Fourth-graders using e-books at Resurrection Catholic School in Dayton, Ohio
- Noted bibliophile Sven Birkerts having a disappointing encounter with ebooks
Why I disagreed with my students who said, "That was easy!"
Thank you, frog and friends, for reminding us all what the Internet is supposed to be for.
Just a #steampunk captain inspecting the æther power orbs. #Blender3D #Unity3D #design #ae...
We were pretty even for about 25m, but I let him get my queen, and I had no hope after tha...
What can you do with an English Major?
You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.