In January 2000, I was blogging about
- Dancing paperclips and telemarketers
- A “100 best novels” list published in 1899
- Updike’s prequel to Hamlet
- The “bafflegab” jargon generator
- “Bookseller Barnes & Noble is teaming with Microsoft to build a new online e-book store.” (but the link is dead)
The Unstoppable Rise of the Digital Content Creator
Why Our Children Don't Think There Are Moral Facts
The school mocked. I turtled.
SportsWorks Adventure at the Carnegie Science Center
Do the Best Professors Get the Worst Ratings?
Rascals (#StarTrek #TNG Rewatch, Season 6, Episode 7) Transporter glitch tween-ifies Picar...