In April 2000, I was blogging about…
- HTML frames (who remembers how much they sucked?)
- The sorry state of web design (AskTog)
- The future of reading
- “Rules grammar change: English traditional replace to be new syntax with” (The Onion)
- Journalism students who don’t read or watch journalism
- A design critique I published in the innovative online journal Kairos
- How Apple’s Hypercard set the stage for literary hypertext
U.S.S. Requin -- Extended Tour of the Cold War Submarine at the Carnegie Science Center
Infrared photo confirms Munch wrote "madman" inscription first noticed in 1904
This is what audience members are saying about Prime Stage Theatre’s production of The Out...
Did Google just kill PR agencies?
Sears Reshaped America, From Kenmore to Allstate
PICT Classic Theatre brings The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll to the airwaves