In April 2000, I was blogging about…
- HTML frames (who remembers how much they sucked?)
- The sorry state of web design (AskTog)
- The future of reading
- “Rules grammar change: English traditional replace to be new syntax with” (The Onion)
- Journalism students who don’t read or watch journalism
- A design critique I published in the innovative online journal Kairos
- How Apple’s Hypercard set the stage for literary hypertext
Don’t worry: It’s not just art!
Force of Nature (#StarTrek #TNG Rewatch, Season 7, Episode 9) A Space Thing leads to an en...
New Video Game's Second-Person Shooter Mode Features Someone Just Describing Game To You
Any pasta can become a pasta salad when the office microwave stops working!
The Big Goodbye (TNG Rewatch, Season 1, Episode 11) When a holodeck glitch taints Picard's...
Darwin Was Wrong: Your Facial Expressions Do Not Reveal Your Emotions