In April 2000, I was blogging about…
- HTML frames (who remembers how much they sucked?)
- The sorry state of web design (AskTog)
- The future of reading
- “Rules grammar change: English traditional replace to be new syntax with” (The Onion)
- Journalism students who don’t read or watch journalism
- A design critique I published in the innovative online journal Kairos
- How Apple’s Hypercard set the stage for literary hypertext
How are you holding up? What difficult choices have you made? How can we all help each oth...
Elly Noble Reflects on Stage Right's New "Snow White"
What Part of “No, Totally” Don’t You Understand?
The Shape of the World, According to Old Maps
Curse you, conference proposal word limits.
Shakespeare on Eclipses