In March 2001, I was blogging about
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us (early meme)
- “Remembrance of Things Past” (reflection on the digital legacy we are creating with our personal data) (Simson Garfinkel)
- A new generation of three-dimensional printers (“Fax It Up, Scotty”
- I Missed Class… Did Anything Important Happen? (From a FAQ page I totally forgot about)
- “Every Pixel Tells a Story” (transition from pen-and-ink animation to digital animation)
Dr Jerz I think your microphone glitched
Architecture in Video Games: Designing for Impact
A Box With A Hidden Video Camera Documents Journey Through The Mail
Perspective | After Hannity’s travesty, Fox News redeems itself (just a tad) with a bold e...
Lawsuit Against Warner/Chappell Music Claims Happy Birthday Belongs to Public Domain
Captain, the Fake News Detectors are Offline!