In March 2001, I was blogging about
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us (early meme)
- “Remembrance of Things Past” (reflection on the digital legacy we are creating with our personal data) (Simson Garfinkel)
- A new generation of three-dimensional printers (“Fax It Up, Scotty”
- I Missed Class… Did Anything Important Happen? (From a FAQ page I totally forgot about)
- “Every Pixel Tells a Story” (transition from pen-and-ink animation to digital animation)
Apparently, I needed to watch a supercut of doors and corridors from Star Trek.
We are cruel. We always have been. The Internet did not make us so
WordPress 3.8 “Parker”
Can we hope to understand how the Greeks saw their world?
"Know that I glory in this nose of mine."
This is what audience members are saying about Prime Stage Theatre’s production of The Out...