In May 2001, I was blogging about
- Business and the English language (a humorous rant against business jargon) — Clint Witchalls, Spectator
- Some features you may need on your computer (like “Extend Deadline” and “Read Bosses’ Minds”
- The Creator of Cliffs Notes has Died (though I know you won’t read his whole obituary)
- “Telling the Truth about Damned Lies and Statistics“
- The Gist Generation –Jeff Barbian
- Bad Design Can Be Costly –Jef Raskin, Forbes
TSA Agent Confession
Two classic novels returning to Accomack schools following vote
Journalism isn’t dying. But it’s changing WAY faster than most people understand.
It is often said that autistic people lack empathy. Some autistic people are told that the...
The Most Unexpected Workplace Trend Coming in 2020: the Return of the Liberal Arts Major
Out & About: Cabaret Theatre presents its 'Cabbie Awards'