In May 2001, I was blogging about
- Business and the English language (a humorous rant against business jargon) — Clint Witchalls, Spectator
- Some features you may need on your computer (like “Extend Deadline” and “Read Bosses’ Minds”
- The Creator of Cliffs Notes has Died (though I know you won’t read his whole obituary)
- “Telling the Truth about Damned Lies and Statistics“
- The Gist Generation –Jeff Barbian
- Bad Design Can Be Costly –Jef Raskin, Forbes
This Is How Tyranny Begins (Robert Reich)
The girl’s first day on set filming for “The First Day of Summer”
Lie to Me: Fiction in the Post-Truth Era
Yes, this is my 11yo daughter yodeling on stage.
Bird flight simulator. The boy goes for altitude and distance, the girl does stunts.
Finished Reading The Chronicles of Prydain