Accident and Crime Stories 2
Accident Story Checklist (Melvin Mencher)
- Identification of dead, injured.Carter, "Covering Crime on College Campuses"
- Time and location.
- Type(s) of vehicle(s) involved.
- Cause of accident (from official sources).
- Identification of others involved.
- Where dead and injured taken.
- Extent of injuries.
- Condition of injured.
- Heroism, rescues.
- Arrest(s) or citation(s).
- Funeral arrangements if available.
- Damage to vehicles.
- Speed, origin, destination of vehicles.
- Unusual weather or road conditions.
- Accounts by eyewitnesses, investigating officers.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Accident and Crime Stories 2.
TrackBack URL for this entry: