WB 11: Article 2 Progress
Upload to Turnitin.com an informal report on your progress for Article 2.
- What interviews have you conducted? (In person, by telephone, by e-mail?)
- What interviews have you scheduled? (In person, by telephone, by e-mail?)
- What interview subjects have you identified, but not yet approached? (In person, by telephone, by e-mail?)
- What background research have you conducted (links to or quotations from specific articles that have helped you begin your work; book chapters, handouts, or other resources that have helped you get started; other planning?)
- What changes, if any, did you make to your angle in order to make it more newsworthy (relevant to a wide number of readers, not just those who already happen to be interested in your chosen subject; tied to an event that is current, not old news; etc.)
- Draft your lead, based on the information you have already gathered.
- Is there a key person that you absolutely must interview, or the story will fall apart?
- If you have already done your most important interviews, good for you!
- If not, what is your backup plan, if it turns out you can't get that interview in time?
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: WB 11: Article 2 Progress.
TrackBack URL for this entry: