- Being able to finish; depth.
- Starting with sources, tracing chain.
- Analysis of primary text.
- What makes a good thesis.
- Content of paper at this point.
- Confident in analysis.
- Sources. Pro & Con.
- Full 10p length
- Time. Sleep.
- MLA citation.
- Citing graphic novels. (Panel)
- Articulation of thesis.
- Dubiousness of thesis.
- How much depth to explain outside sources.
- How to expand to 10p English paper.
- Definitions and explanations of ambiguous terms, questions on big issues.
- Conveying images properly.
- Proving a point about literature (rather than something else)