October 28, 2009 Archives
USA TODAY invites college writers and journalists to submit their work to our National Gallery of Writing. Through this gallery, we hope to build and support a community of young writers because you are our next reporters and editors!
Our curator will select the best submissions to be displayed in our gallery. And each month, of the submissions we displayed, we will select the top few pieces to be critiqued by one of our own editors.
This editor will then provide you with his/her professional feedback on the merits of your writing.
Why should you submit your work?
How can you submit your work?
- To publish your best work in a highly visible way.
- To have staff at USA TODAY take a look at what you can do.
- To potentially get feedback on your writing by an editor from the nation's #1 newspaper.
- To be able to boast on your resume that your work has been published in USA TODAY's National Gallery of Writing.
- To be a part of USA TODAY's community of up and coming journalists.
Simple, just go to our gallery at http://galleryofwriting.org/galleries/114339.