Creative Writing Forum

Jerz > Writing > Creative >

As an experiment, I am creating this page to give visitors a place to share their creative works.

If you have questions or comments about the process of creative writing, feel free to participate in the other forums on my website.

If you would like others to read and comment on your works, try this forum.

Please keep your submissions brief and free from linkspam.

View Comments

• This is my poem "Rabbits and oceans". Please provide critical feed back.

I think, how words change,
    meanings and forms.
    Once I asked her, how
    the moon got this big burn in its face,
    she corrected me,
    not a burn, it’s a rabbit, silly.
    Now I sit,
    listening to the ocean roar,
    I think, trying to impress?
    The lady with the big burn in the face,
    once told me,
    not of how she got the burn,
    but how she could fly.
    I remember flying over the city,
    over the lush forest, where
    elephants roamed, and
    rabbits died from the adrenalin rush
    that comes at the precise moment when
    You know, beyond all doubt that
    this is it... this is the end.

• Hello,
      Read your piece and it's very catchy and interesting. Your creativity has great potential. Continue to Roar!

• I need some help editing a creative writing piece for my final exams, specifically regarding further developing my characters, tightening the story itself and potentially altering the conclusion. Please let me know if you're interested, thank you :)

• how do u write a life story of 19 years in short story..i am thinkin to write it as separate stories n den make it in a big one..like writing the main events occured..
    n i also want 2 know how can i write anything in a way of a 3 or few liner..it is actually i want to write abt a real girl n isome wht did..
    cn i have email or smething 2 snd it..as i hv written dt in an image as a short 1..
    thnku..

• For sure I hope the spelling is fixed as you grew up over these last few months and/or years.

You can write several short stories and then combine them together into a large one. If you use main events, include a short poem to transition into the next big events. Sometimes the reader would enjoy a minute break from strong storytelling or overwhelming life changes.

I hope this helps some!

• SEA OF PEACE, BLOWING
    Sea of Peace, blowing
    Sea of Bliss blending, blending with
    The offshoot of Faith - Result.
    Clouds can calamitous control,
    But Sea of Peace blowing, soughing slowly,
    Blending with the Sea of Bliss
    Overwhelm the Challenge – what challenge? No Challenge
    In the ambience of
    The Sea of Peace blowing
    Like the gentle current of gases
    In the realm of the bubbles of Positive Life
    Racing like a charged comet
    In the confines of boundless Space,
    Where everything can be possible,
    Where everything is possible,
    Where the blending Bliss of Seas
    Blowing, blowing will the Sea of Peace;
    The Control is what rotates
    The mechanism of the lock,
    Blowing, blowing, Sea of Peace blowing
    Triumph overwhelms the Challenge
    In the land that the Living are living-
    Sea of Peace, blowing, Sea of Peace.

© Famodun O.O July 2004

• I am writing a novel.I have written the first two chapter.Could you please reply me on my mail,i want to send u my chapters for you to review and give me some feedback.I really need a feedback from an expert like you.Thank you

• I do occasionally take on editing side jobs, but you might instead want to join (or create) an editing circle, where members can exchange and comment on each other's works-in-progress.

• "i can't take this anymore!" i screamed .i closed the word document-no,thank you,word ,i did not want to save it.two minutes later,the document actually closed.i clicked on 'start' so i could click on 'shut down'. five minutes later,my computer ...........