Notes on Wrapping Things Up
I sent out this e-mail Friday, Dec 4.
Notes on the Final Submission of Article 4
* You have until the start of the final exam to continue to update and polish Article 4.
* You are welcome to seek out feedback from anyone in the class.
* Please update the GoogleDoc file that you shared with me. Please do not create a new GoogleDoc file and re-share it with me. (If you have done that already, please make sure the original file you shared with me reflects your most recent changes, and delete or un-share the extra file. I don't want to accidentally mistake your rough draft for your final.)
* Please add your sidebar to the original Article 4 file. (There is no need to try to do any fancy layout in GoogleDocs -- a plain word processor file is all I need to evaluate your writing, and that's the reason why there's a separate layout activity.)
* After the final exam period begins, please do not make any more changes to your GoogleDoc file.
Over the weekend, I do not plan to check GoogleDocs for additional submissions or updates, but I do plan to check my e-mail as usual, so I would be able to answer quick questions.
Of course, I will be happy to answer your questions in class Monday.
Final Exam Presentations (Tuesday 10:30-12:30)
* At the beginning of your presentation, please hand me a printout of the latest version of the full text of your article and sidebar.
* You can hand me your layout after you're finished presenting it, or if you're presenting electronically, you can e-mail it to me before the exam starts.
* Walk the class through the layout project (on paper or in pixels -- either is fine) that includes your investigative report and sidebar.
* Speak informally about your research and writing process.