- About to start tweeting #BuckRogers “The Plot to Kill a City” (The kids watched “Vegas in Space” without me.)
- Frank Gorshin… And Markie Post are guest stars. #BuckRogers
- Haha, #BuckRogers hits on a blonde who turns around and has a huge elephant nose. Then he shoots out a chandelier to kill a baddie.
- Thank goodness Dr. Huer is here to provide the exposition we crave. Action and spandex can sustain a plot for only so long. #BuckRogers
- The big hallway explosion that knocks Twiki over would be more of a surprise if we hadn’t just seen it in the teaser. #BuckRogers
- And the cast of supporting characters is assembled, a la Mission Impossible headshots. #BuckRogers
- Long shot of tubby telekinetic ruffian tracking a brunette slink across a bar. I really did not notice such cinematography on #BuckRogers.
- #BuckRogers is flirting even with his onboard computer. “You never wanted manual control before,” she purrs.
- Goodness, looks like those tractor beams will delay your visit to the matte painting planet, #BuckRogers
- Wilma’s blue uniform contrasts nicely with the red block of wood she’s using as a communicator. #BuckRogers
- Oh no, #BuckRogers is in a cell with a thespian. “He tried to have psychic commune with me!”
- Oh, is the purple slinky woman actually Wilma in disguise? Her pink block of wood gave her away! A happydrug to the rescue… #BuckRogers
- Where were #BuckRogers and Barney the thespian going? They were heading down the up escalator.
- I do remember the half-masked mutant matter-phasing guy… #BuckRogers
- Dr. Huer is quite the hands-on guy — practically groping a landing bay extra, nagging Twiki as he crawls around fixing stuff #BuckRogers
- Touching moment between #BuckRogers and the masked phantom drink-mixer.
- Oh, puh-leesze, #BuckRogers. “Joella, everybody gets hurt, but (bedroom eyes) everybody… doesn’t hurt everybody.”
- Wilma, the huge stealth listening device you are wielding would be more stealthy without the blinking lights. #BuckRogers
- I do like the set… Sleek industrial floors, except for the one open tile positioned exactly where Wilma can trip on it. #BuckRogers
- Frank Gorshin is not in his top form… Admittedly any “sit around the lair and scheme” scene is dry, but the ensemble is weak. #BuckRogers
- “We need more quips,” say the producers. “Crop the scene awkwardly so we can’t see Buck’s lips, and add more voiceover quips!” #BuckRogers
- After an obvious showdown, I did not see that cliffhanger coming. Never trust a head-banded thespian! Stopping for the night. #BuckRogers
Performing as Alquist in ActIII of Rossum’s Universal Robots. (Free Zoom performance of gr...
Students say "math class is stupid and boring," and they are right. --Mathematician Paul L...
700-year-old picture of 'Mickey Mouse' found in Austrian church
Why Photojournalism Matters
Phoenix journalist admits 'bad reporting' in claiming White House press censorship
This Is How Tyranny Begins (Robert Reich)