By the end of the semester you will be able to:
* Write a good clickbait headline
* Fire off a snappy tweet to trolls
* Use facts ironically to disprove the President
* Locate Sean Spicer in a variety of diverse hiding places
* Pin a congressional candidate in under 60 seconds
—McSweney’s Internet Tendency
Sports Illustrated Published Articles by Fake, AI-Generated Writers
Body Parts #StarTrek #DS9 Rewatch (Season 4, Episode 25) Quark announces he's dying; Kira ...
Happy ice cream turkey cake day.
The daughter (giving the piggyback ride in pic 2) doing a thing that starts tomorrow.
My Shakespeare students are off peer reviewing their term paper rough drafts. I’m official...
MLA Citations: Citation generators make mistakes. Here’s how to spot 5 errors they often m...