In October 2000, I was blogging about
- The F. Scott Fitzgerald Short story “Bernice Bobs Her Hair” (background; full text)
- A biography of Virginia Woolf
- The precarious status of English as a global language
- A call for papers for a special issue of Text Technology devoted to interactive fiction (I have a copy on my shelf now)
- Wired News picks “e-mail” over “email.” (AP Style is currently email.)
- A book with glow-in-the-dark pages.
Want a tech job? Study this. Advice from Mozilla, Reddit, Tumblr and more
The Best Way to Start an Academic Paper
Can't upload photos to Facebook from my MacBook
Sesame Street Is Moving to HBO, and the Symbolism Is Crushing
Computer scientist Leslie Lamport to [Brandeis] grads: If you can’t write, it won’t comput...
The Truth About Test Scores