- She waived a fee.
- He accepted a slightly expired coupon.
- Someone bent a rule in my favor. (I may or may not have deserved it.)
- I bent rules for five different people. (They may or may not have deserved it.)
- That 1/4 inch post that was too big popped off and under it was a 1/8 inch post that fit perfectly.
- The check they said was in the mail arrived.
- The new prescription seems to work a bit better than the old one.
- My wife washed my spare pants for me.
- I reconnected with a favorite former student.
- A text from a friend arrived at just the right time.
There’s a lot that’s awful in the world, but I’m taking a few moments to appreciate these unexpected but welcome moments of grace.
Inside Voices -- A Weekend Musical
A #neovictorian #steampunk ship-of-the-line needs a dramatic flag and a conveniently locat...
Media Bias Chart version 11 — Journalism sorted by bias (Left / Center / Right), reliabili...
After you finish your brass-polishing shift, join me at the Gear and Heart to swap stories...
I'd love to do a shift at these gorgeous #neovictorian workstations, created in #Blender3D...
Congrats to all the winners at the Pittsburgh 48 Hour Film Project! Bit-Sized Productions ...