- I used to print a lot.
- I have enough tote bags.
- I found more stuff for my box of once-loved tools.
- It felt so good throwing away all the papers having to do with that one thing.
- If spiders had to crawl into one box and die, I can forgive them for choosing that other box.
- I used to spend a lot of time teaching students who were comfortable with books, essays, and lectures how to think laterally.
- It is harder to teach students comfortable with networks (technical and social) why original thinking matters (and how it differs from looking up the answer online or polling their friends).
- I own more books than I will ever read (or even consult).
Facebook's Mike Hudack rants about the media: Why won't anybody do something about these s...
I haven't seen this show since freshman year at Bishop Denis J O'Connell High Sc...
Here I am sketching spaceships like I’m 12 again. I feel like re-reading the novelization ...
HTML5 Boilerplate: The web’s most popular front-end template
Twitter, Fix Your Cropping Algorithm
Mechanical #greebles (more #Blender3D practice)