- I used to print a lot.
- I have enough tote bags.
- I found more stuff for my box of once-loved tools.
- It felt so good throwing away all the papers having to do with that one thing.
- If spiders had to crawl into one box and die, I can forgive them for choosing that other box.
- I used to spend a lot of time teaching students who were comfortable with books, essays, and lectures how to think laterally.
- It is harder to teach students comfortable with networks (technical and social) why original thinking matters (and how it differs from looking up the answer online or polling their friends).
- I own more books than I will ever read (or even consult).
The ChatGPT Lawyer Explains Himself
A support sloop on deck and in the landing bay. #steampunk #neovictorian #aesthetics #desi...
Long Live the LARPers -- My daughter plays the antagonist in this award-winning 48 Hour Fi...
Not sure whether I should be proud or embarrassed...
Frisbee is a brand name, but how newsworthy is that?
Making a journalism game to teach myself ChoiceScript