- I used to print a lot.
- I have enough tote bags.
- I found more stuff for my box of once-loved tools.
- It felt so good throwing away all the papers having to do with that one thing.
- If spiders had to crawl into one box and die, I can forgive them for choosing that other box.
- I used to spend a lot of time teaching students who were comfortable with books, essays, and lectures how to think laterally.
- It is harder to teach students comfortable with networks (technical and social) why original thinking matters (and how it differs from looking up the answer online or polling their friends).
- I own more books than I will ever read (or even consult).
Hello, I’m Dr. Jerz, I’ll be your server tonight for Christmas on the Hill.
I remember these young people.
Here for the daughter.
Sports Illustrated Published Articles by Fake, AI-Generated Writers
Steampunk officer uniforms -- test #Blender3D #Unity3D
Jumpsuit for a female mechanic in my #neovictorian #steampunk project. #blender3d #unity3d