- I used to print a lot.
- I have enough tote bags.
- I found more stuff for my box of once-loved tools.
- It felt so good throwing away all the papers having to do with that one thing.
- If spiders had to crawl into one box and die, I can forgive them for choosing that other box.
- I used to spend a lot of time teaching students who were comfortable with books, essays, and lectures how to think laterally.
- It is harder to teach students comfortable with networks (technical and social) why original thinking matters (and how it differs from looking up the answer online or polling their friends).
- I own more books than I will ever read (or even consult).
Candyland is a masterpiece of game design (John Brieger unpacks the specific cultural cont...
What Can Science Tell Us About Dad Jokes?
Jane Eyre and the Invention of the Self
Why Shouting Down Speakers Is Absolutely Wrong
We don’t need more STEM majors. We need more STEM majors with liberal arts training.
PICT Classic Theatre brings The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll to the airwaves