- The guy who invented the “pet rock” won the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction contest for really bad writing.
- Humorous courtroom transcripts
- Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
- A: Oral.
In July 2000 I posted several new handouts that I’ve kept up over the years and still use in some form or other.
- Current Poetry is For the Ear; 2000 version
- Current Usability Testing; 2000 “Prototypes in Technical Writing“
- Current Web Writing Checklist for Newbies; 2000 “Writing for the Web: Why is the Advice so Scant?“
Home Soil (TNG Rewatch: Season 1, Episode 17)
Sweet Lenten Regrets
UPDATE: BREAKING: 'Star Wars' Returns -- 'Episode 7' Slated For 2015 And More Movies Plann...
Why Grown-Ups Keep Talking Like Little Kids
Practicing Intellectual, Evidence-based Disagreement
Appreciating the production values and so-stupid-it-might-be-brilliant comedy in Avatar: T...