- The guy who invented the “pet rock” won the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction contest for really bad writing.
- Humorous courtroom transcripts
- Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
- A: Oral.
In July 2000 I posted several new handouts that I’ve kept up over the years and still use in some form or other.
- Current Poetry is For the Ear; 2000 version
- Current Usability Testing; 2000 “Prototypes in Technical Writing“
- Current Web Writing Checklist for Newbies; 2000 “Writing for the Web: Why is the Advice so Scant?“
Designing Cabinets in Blender3D -- Experiments
Writing Effective E-Mail
Carolyn will portray Cosette Saturday at 2pm with 70 talented Stage Right castmates.
We'll Always Have Paris (TNG Rewatch: Season 1, Episode 24)
Haven (TNG Rewatch, Season 1, Episode 10) When a low-stakes rom-com shows Troi's beau and ...
Frodo Baggins, A.B.D.