In May, 2002, I was blogging about
- Rating historical movies on how accurately they represent period typefaces
- The average UK reader spends 17 minutes a day reading a newspaper, compared to 11 minutes reading a novel.
- Paul Dirac, honorary poet laureate of modern physics.
- Student web project on poet Stewart Conn’s “Luncheon of the Boating Party”
- Fired for making a game (a government meat popsicle creates a satirical game that his superiors never bothered to play)
- Creator of Nancy Drew dies at 96
- Why won’t we read the manual?
- Put a search box on your home page, not just a “search” link (a hint I passed along to web usability guru Jakob Nielsen)
Will ChatGPT Kill the Student Essay? Universities Aren’t Ready for the Answer | The Walrus
Why I disagreed with my students who said, "That was easy!"
Thank you, frog and friends, for reminding us all what the Internet is supposed to be for.
Just a #steampunk captain inspecting the æther power orbs. #Blender3D #Unity3D #design #ae...
What can you do with an English Major?
You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.