In March 2000, I was blogging about
- Palm V handheld computers for Navy officers
- Teaching with bells and whistles
- Stephen King selling a short story online
- NCAA banning online journalists
- Great moments in bureaucratic history
- Diploma mills
- Maps of imaginary lands
I've Stopped Creating Syllabi. Now I Create Syllabuses.
Daughter is in 2 theatrical productions opening this weekend
Empathy in a Downtown Sub Shop
Pope Francis calls for "news communicated with serenity, precision and completeness"
What If the Newspaper Industry Made a Colossal Mistake?
Why We Forget Most of the Books We Read