In March 2000, I was blogging about
- Palm V handheld computers for Navy officers
- Teaching with bells and whistles
- Stephen King selling a short story online
- NCAA banning online journalists
- Great moments in bureaucratic history
- Diploma mills
- Maps of imaginary lands
How Poetry Helps You Improve Your Writing
McDouble is cheapest and most nutritious "food" in human history
More details in the powder room of my villain's lair. #Blender3D
Time’s Arrow, Part 1 (#StarTrek #TNG Rewatch, Season 5, Episode 26) Data's head in a mine ...
Text Adventure Geeks Rejoice: Major Inform7 Update
We don’t need more STEM majors. We need more STEM majors with liberal arts training.