In March, 2002, I was blogging about
- The coming era of participatory news
- The “Worst Manual Contest”
- Ancient “Domesday Book” outlives electronic version (that article is also gone… but here’s contemporary coverage from Slashdot)
- My own text-adventure game “Fine-Tuned: An Auto-mated Romance“
- PBS special “Merchants of Cool” (early observations about the cultural feedback loop as teens engage with, internalize, and mirror back the images marketers use to sell products)
- The Gettysburg Address on PowerPoint
- Star Trek Chaplains? (and religion on Babylon 5)
- Turn of the Century (the standardization of screws)
- William Shatner’s Blog
Making a journalism game to teach myself ChoiceScript
ChatGPT took their jobs. Now they walk dogs and fix air conditioners.
A #neovictorian #steampunk ship-of-the-line needs a dramatic flag and a conveniently locat...
Media Bias Chart version 11 — Journalism sorted by bias (Left / Center / Right), reliabili...
I'd love to do a shift at these gorgeous #neovictorian workstations, created in #Blender3D...
Some new locations for my #neovictorian #steampunk personal project. Created in #blender3d...