In September 1999, I was blogging about
- What makes a play worth seeing twice, according to Tom Stoppard
- The then-unrealistic expectations of voice-recognition software
- A critique of the “information wants to be free” mantra
- A Microsoft exec who predicted that digital publication would eclipse print publication within a decade
- How marketers are pushing your buttons with the help of technology and semiotic theory
- The storytelling genius and embedded racism of Edgar Rice Burroughs
U.S. Public Wary of Biomedical Technologies to ‘Enhance’ Human Abilities
Narrating "A Christmas Carol" for WAOB Audio Theatre. (The four episodes will be released ...
The Shape of the World, According to Old Maps
Defunct Web Pages are Not Dead Ends to Journalists
On Office Hours and Student Contact at the Small Liberal Arts College
Should your grieving mum see your digital secrets?