In January 2001, I was blogging about
- The Onion: Clinton Not Expecting to Collect White House Security Deposit
- Anachronisms in the movie Titanic
- A textual detective who helps the FBI solve crimes and says Clement Clark Moore did not write “A Visit from St. Nicholas”
- A student whose client backed out needed a project, so I asked her to write a handout on email.
- Writing Effective Email: Top 10 Tips — Write a meaningful subject line; keep the message short and readable; avoid attachments; identify yourself; don’t flame (and more).
- First draft submitted by Jessica Bauer Dec 12 2000; I touched it up and posted it on my blog a few weeks later
- Two decades later it’s still one of the most popular pages on my website.
Did you share Russian fake news? Facebook, apparently unable to insert items directly in o...
Associate Dean of What?
Kate Upton and Ryan Gosling Explain the Sequester
The Better Angels of Our Writing
Why We Forget Most of the Books We Read
The Justice Department Deleted Language About Press Freedom And Racial Gerrymandering From...