In January 2001, I was blogging about
- The Onion: Clinton Not Expecting to Collect White House Security Deposit
- Anachronisms in the movie Titanic
- A textual detective who helps the FBI solve crimes and says Clement Clark Moore did not write “A Visit from St. Nicholas”
- A student whose client backed out needed a project, so I asked her to write a handout on email.
- Writing Effective Email: Top 10 Tips — Write a meaningful subject line; keep the message short and readable; avoid attachments; identify yourself; don’t flame (and more).
- First draft submitted by Jessica Bauer Dec 12 2000; I touched it up and posted it on my blog a few weeks later
- Two decades later it’s still one of the most popular pages on my website.
The Declaration of Independence (Dramatic Reading)
ifMUD IF discussion | Emily Short's Interactive Storytelling
Watching ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ with 18,000 teenagers was one of the most profound theate...
How a Radical New Teaching Method Could Unleash a Generation of Geniuses
Masked, vaxxed, and settling in to watch live theater
I went with frisse.