- Broken Links and Poor Information Architecture (and of course the link to that article had broken, and the site taken over by low-value clickbait… but the Internet Archive preserved the original article)
- Helvetica Bold Oblique Sweeps Fontys (satire from the Onion, from an alternate timeline where typefaces get the respect they deserve)
- Boys and handwriting (from “equal-but-different” feminist Christina Hoff Summers)
- Velma from Scooby-Doo (a year or so before the Warner Brothers movie was released)
- The collapse of the Industry Standard (lifestyle magazine that breathlessly tracked the dot-com gold rush)
- A (then) new edition of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, restoring over 170 illustrations published in the first edition and making over 100 word-level corrections based on a new study of Twain’s full manuscript.
Carolyn at about 7yo drew Titania in love with Bottom. #tbt #midsummer
After a successful piano recital.
Can the multiverse explain human history?
Whoops, I Accidentally Used a Photo of Donald Trump in this Blog Post on Richard III
Industriousness. Self-improvement. Thrift. And orange slime.
Trump administration gave Courage Award to a woman who criticized Trump, then rescinded th...